The interior of the chapel at Selwyn College, Cambridge
, looking towards the entrance and choir. Selwyn College was established in 1882 with the mission of making "provision for those who intend to serve as missionaries overseas and... educate the sons of clergymen". Membership was initially limited to baptised Christians, and attendance at the chapel – which was built in 1895 – was mandatory until 1935.
See another viewPhotograph: David Iliff