- A newsletter about userscript development on Wikipedia has been created: Wikipedia:Scripts++. To subscribe, visit its mailing list.
- A project is under way to add short descriptions to all articles. This is mainly for the benefit of mobile users searching Wikipedia. Help is welcomed – please visit WikiProject Short descriptions to learn more.
- SearchSuite is a userscript that provides user control over search results: it can strip them down to a single-spaced list, sort, and more. Most of its features are presented as menu item toggles to turn each feature on/off. Each menu-item-controlled feature works on the output of all the others, in both their on and off states. Feedback and feature suggestions welcome.
- Do you have need for a specialized script that doesn't exist yet, or have an idea for a cool new script or gadget? Post requests and ideas at Wikipedia:User scripts/Requests.
- Free subscriptions to high-quality paywalled journals, newspaper archives, and online reference works are available for Wikipedia editors. For more information, see Wikipedia:The Wikipedia Library/Databases
Projects seeking help
Also consider posting WikiProject, Task Force, and Collaboration news at the Signpost's page.
Discussions and collaborations
Discussions in the following areas have requested wider attention via :