- A newsletter about userscript development on Wikipedia has been created: Wikipedia:Scripts++. To subscribe, visit its mailing list.
- A project is under way to add short descriptions to all articles. This is mainly for the benefit of mobile users searching Wikipedia. Help is welcomed – please visit WikiProject Short descriptions to learn more.
- SearchSuite is a userscript that provides user control over search results: it can strip them down to a single-spaced list, sort, and more. Most of its features are presented as menu item toggles to turn each feature on/off. Each menu-item-controlled feature works on the output of all the others, in both their on and off states. Feedback and feature suggestions welcome.
- Do you have need for a specialized script that doesn't exist yet, or have an idea for a cool new script or gadget? Post requests and ideas at Wikipedia:User scripts/Requests.
- Free subscriptions to high-quality paywalled journals, newspaper archives, and online reference works are available for Wikipedia editors. For more information, see Wikipedia:The Wikipedia Library
Projects seeking help
Also consider posting WikiProject, Task Force, and Collaboration news at the Signpost's page.
Discussions and collaborations
Discussions in the following areas have requested wider attention via :