Takes two parameters, the year# (year 104 or higher), followed by the subject (such as: music), separated by vertical bars:
- The year# becomes the bolded center of the 20-year range for the subject.
- For the subject "xxx" there should be a specific article (or redirection) using the name "List_of_years_in_xxx" (which is the top line displayed in the navigation-box).
- For the subject "xxx" there should be a specific all-years navigation article using the name "Table_of_years_in_xxx" (the "Table" link displayed in box), which has a compressed table linking all year/decade articles about the subject (such as: "Table of years in film").
- The box width shrinks 0% (unchanged) for smaller year-number sizes, since width is determined by the subject-list (bottom line).
The example code is on the left, and the wiki display is on the right.
- This template is not valid with years 103 and below. Use , or other history nav templates instead.