Gonzaga Preparatory School
|Gonzaga Preparatory School|
1224 East Euclid Avenue
|Athletics conference||Greater Spokane League|
|Dean of Students||Peggy Haun-McEwen|
|Athletic Director||Paul Manfred|
|Elevation||1,980 ft (604 m) |
Gonzaga Preparatory School in
Gonzaga High School was founded in 1887 in the basement of the
The current campus was extensively remodeled in the late 1990s. Then in 2006 $4.4 million was allotted for the construction of a new chapel (Chapel of the Three Companions), renovation of the academic wings, and a new football field. This was followed by a $6 million upgrade of the athletic complex in 2017.
Gonzaga Preparatory School was the first Jesuit school in the country to have a lay president, John Traynor.